Though miscarriages are no extraordinary occurrence, they can take a toll on the aspiring mother’s mental health. After a miscarriage, the woman is usually overcome with feelings of grief, melancholia and prolonged depression.
Hence, we need to treat the topic of miscarriage as an extremely serious medical condition and strive to devise an effective cure for it. Dr. Sukhamoy Barik, the best gynaecologist doctor in Dumdum, has been helping patients get out of vicious circle of repetitive miscarriages.
The Causes of Miscarriages
But, according to a gynaecology doctor, the medically known causes of miscarriages are thus:
1. The fertilised eggs having an abnormal number of chromosomes may cause miscarriages. Since this is a solely genetic issue, it happens due to chance and could not be medically controlled.
2. Some illnesses, such as, severe diabetes, can also increase the chances of miscarriage.
3. A serious injury or a major infection might be instrumental in causing a miscarriage.
4. Some specialists suggest: abnormalities in the uterus may as well cause late miscarriages.
5. Prehistory of miscarriages increases the chance of future miscarriage.
The Symptoms of Miscarriages
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Excruciating belly pain
- Severe Cramping
These symptoms are not characteristics of a miscarriage. They may as well emanate from different conditions. But, if you feel you are undergoing a miscarriage, you should visit your physician just to be safe.
What Happens in a Miscarriage?
Not every miscarriage is severely painful. Some proceed silently. Most people undergoing miscarriages, experience period-like pains. Vaginal bleeding is common as well. Quite a few women pass large blood clots during miscarriages.
The bleeding and cramping eventually end. If it does not end quickly, you should consider taking consultations from a doctor. Your physician can prescribe you medicines to manage the bleeding and cramps during the miscarriage.
Whether the miscarriage is painful or not, it could be emotionally upsetting. During a miscarriage, your best call is to keep in touch with your physician who can arrange for your emotional supports and prescribe you the proper medications to alleviate your cramps.
Dr. Sukhamoy Barik, the best gynaecologist doctor in Dumdum, specialises in comforting the patients during a miscarriage. Moreover, if you have suffered repeated miscarriages despite ardently longing for a baby, Dr. Sukhamoy Barik can help you turn your dream into a reality.